Sunday, October 17, 2010

Saint Frere Andre Song launch in MySpace

Welcome! Listen to my original song about Saint Frere Andre and the Oratory of St. Joseph in French, English and Spanish in MySpace http://www.myspace.com/tessietan

It's "free" to listen in My Space.

I went to the viewing of the canonization of Brother Andre direct from Rome at the Oratory of Saint Joseph. Whew! It was a very long vigil. I was there from 2 AM to 7AM. Before 2 AM we were busy preparing the (prototype) CD which I gave as a gift to each priest I knew at the Oratory. It was very expensive to print the booklet and produce the CD. No wonder most CD's are produced and printed in other countries.

Towards the canonization date, at their website, the Oratory moved the viewing from the basilica to the crypt church. So even if the crypt church was packed (as the media reported), the amount of people was still too few for the big basilica. The weather was a little chilly but pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment